Translation from French and Spanish into English
I am a technical translator and specialise in the following areas:
- food industry
- sugar manufacturing
- hotels and accommodation
However, if you have a project that doesn't fall within these categories, please get in touch as I may be able to assist you anyway or point you in the direction of someone who can!
Technical document translation specialisms:
Travel & Tourism
Some of my recent projects include:
- General declarations: Bisphenol A, ammonium residues, animal testing, animal feed regulations, food defence, social audits, nanotechnology, radioactive and viral contamination, sustainability, packaging materials intended for food contact application.
- Specifications: External storage of finished products, packaging material specifications, RECs, various sugar product specifications.
- Procedural documents: Description of sales processes, HACCP plans, product studies, crisis management documents, supply chain flow diagrams, information regarding washing tankers, weighbridge rules.
- Audit reports and summaries
- Marketing and publicity: Pure cane organic sugar brochures, press releases,
- Contracts: Product storage contracts, haulage contracts.
- Internal communication/letters: finance communications, bank letters and memos, pallet information letters, change control and customer information letters, disclaimers.
- Presentations and slides: European commission investigation findings, factory overviews, various types of sugar products, market news and perspectives, agriculture.